Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Auntie Gwen's B-B-Q

This is Lexi's favorite sloppy joes!!
This recipe was given to me years ago by my good friend Gwen Couch.


2 lbs. lean ground beef
1 c. ketchup
4 TBLS. vinegar
1/2 c. water
1 TBLS. yellow mustard
1 TBLS. sugar

In a skillet brown ground beef and drain off grease.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined. Add sauce to beef in skillet and cook on medium heat until hot. Serve on hamburger buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment