Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultimate Party Meatballs

These are awesome appetizers!
I found this recipe in a magazine.

16 oz. bottle of Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
12 oz. bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
2 lb. bag frozen, pre-cooked meatballs

Combine both sauces in a medium pan. Cook over medium heat stirring until smooth. Put meatballs in slow cooker and pour sauce over the top. Stir until all the meatballs are coated with sauce. Cook on high 4 hrs or until meatballs are hot.

*I use store brand cranberry sauce and chili sauce and it tastes just as good*

No comments:

Post a Comment