Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cheesy Potatoes

These potatoes are requested for every holiday!

1 pkg. frozen Obrien hashbrowns (no onions or peppers)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. sour cream
1 stick of margarine, melted
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Bread crumbs

Combine soup and sour cream, add potatoes, cheese and margarine. Stir until well combined. Put in a 9x13 pan coated with non-stick spray. Sprinkle bread crumbs lightly on top (I never measure, you just want a crunchy topping). Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment