Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pizza Mufins


I didn't have a pizza crust and tonight is Friday so in our house it is pizza night so I decided to use up some biscuits that I had in the fridge. This recipe is so super easy and can be adapted to whatever your families favorite pizza toppings are!

Grands homestyle Biscuits (There were 8 in the can)
Pizza Sauce (I made my own: 2 cans tomato sauce, 1 can tomato paste and italian seasonings)
Ground Beef (I used about 1/4 lb.)
Pepperoni (I used 5 pieces)
Mozzarella Cheese (I used about 1 tablespoon per cup)

I don't have exact measurements of the sauce cause I had some pizza sauce left over in the fridge.

Brown the ground beef and drain. Add desired amount of beef into sauce, chop up the desired amount of pepperoni and add to beef mixture. Heat till warm.

Separate each biscuit and flatten out with your hands, spray each muffin cup with non-stick spray and put a flattened biscuit into each cup. This is your crust so the dough should come up a little over the top.

Fill each cup with pizza sauce and top with cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment