Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chicken & Stuffing

This is my ultimate comfort food!

This is one of my mom's recipes and has always been one of my favorites. It is easy to make and sure to be a favorite with your family.

1 1/2 lbs. of cooked and diced chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. sour cream
16 oz. bag frozen mixed veggies
1 pkg. chicken stuffing mix

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing according to package directions and set aside.
Mix soup, sour cream, veggies and chicken and put in a 9x13 pan; top with the prepared stuffing.

Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Makes 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment