Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

3 Envelope Pot Roast

I served this over egg noodles and had hot french bread & corn. Yummy!!

1 Envelope of each: Ranch Dressing, Italian Dressing & Brown Gravy Mix (These are the dry mixes)
Pot Roast
Carrots, cut into chunks
Onions, cut into chunks
Potatoes, cut into small chucks

Add pot roast, carrots, onions & potatoes to crock pot. Dump contents of 3 packets on top and fill crock pot 1/2 way with water. Cook on low 8-10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment