Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Crunchy Biscuit Chicken Casserole

This is one of our favorite comfort foods!

2 c. cubed cooked chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 c. frozen mixed veggies
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
1 to 2 TBLS. margarine or butter, melted
1/4 to 1/2 c. crushed cheddar cheese flavor or seasoned croutons, crushed

Heat oven to 375 degrees. In medium saucepan, combine chicken, soup, veggies, cheese, mayo and lemon juice. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour hot chicken mixture into ungreased 13x9 pan. Separate biscuits and arrange over mixture. Brush each biscuit with melted margarine; sprinkle with crushed croutons. Bake for 23-27 minutes or until biscuits are done and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment