Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beef Taco Bake

This is so simple but so yummy!

1# lean ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 c. salsa
1/2 c. milk
6 - 8 inch flout tortillas (Cut into 1 inch cubes using pizza cutter)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in soup, salsa, milk, tortillas, and 1/2 c. cheese. Spoon the mixture into a 9x13 pan, cover and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment