Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cookie Dough Cheeseball

This is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

8 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. light margarine, melted
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. powdered sugar
3 TBLS. brown sugar, packed
1 c. mini chocolate chips
1 c. pecans, finely chopped

Blend together with electric beater first three ingredients until creamy; add powdered sugar and brown sugar, blending well. Fold in chocolate chips; cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours. Shape dough into a ball; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Roll in pecans before serving. Makes 3 cups.
Serve with animal crackers, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment