Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Beef Taco Bake

I love 1 pot meals!

1 # lean ground beef
1 can tomato soup
1 c. salsa
1/2 c. milk
6 - 8inch flour tortillas (cut into 1 inch strips using your pizza cutter)
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Brown beef and drain. Stir in soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and 1/2 c. cheese. Spoon the mixture into a 2 qt. shallow baking dish coated with non-stick spray. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with other 1/2 c. cheese and bake another 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment