Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Tender Texas-Style Steaks

This was very good but we thought it was too sweet so I will probably cut the brown sugar in half next time I make it!

4-6 steaks or pork chops
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. ketchup
Salt & pepper to taste
Few dashes Worcestershire Sauce

Lay steaks in bottom of slow cooker. Combine brown sugar & ketchup. Pour over steaks. If you need to layer steaks, make sure each one is covered w/sauce. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment