Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bubble Pizza

This is quick & easy!

1 1/2 # lean ground beef
1 (15 oz) can pizza sauce
2 tubes (12 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Brown ground beef and drain. Stir in pizza sauce and heat till warm. Quarter the biscuits; place in a greased 13x9 pan. Top with the meat mixture and bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6-8 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment