Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meatloaf Muffins

I made this recipe and froze them, so I haven't tasted them yet!

1# lean ground beef
4 oz. zucchini, unpeeled & shredded (I didn't use this ingredient)
1 egg
1 c. frozen hash browns
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 pkg. stove top stuffing mix
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. ketchup
1/4 c. chopped onions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together. Divide evenly into 12 muffin cups (I used 1/2 measuring cup to divide the mixture evenly). Bake 30-40 minutes or until done.
Servings:12

I put the mixture into the muffin tins and then frozen them, when they were solid I put them in freezer bags. So when I want to cook them I can take out the exact number I need.

I also made a double batch of this and made one into a meatloaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment