Welcome!

This blog is a "cookbook" of my families favorite recipes. They are a culmination of recipes from my mom, family members, friends, cookbooks and other online sources. I don't know where they have all come from but if I do know the source I will let you know. I hope you will enjoy these recipes as much as we do.

Happy Cooking!!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Zesty French Dip

This was outstanding!!

4# beef roast
10 1/2 oz. can beef broth (I use low sodium & fat free)
10 1/2 oz. can condensed french onion soup
12 oz. bottle of beer
6-8 French rolls or Baguettes

Pat roast dry and place in crock pot. In a mixing bowl, combine broth, soup and beer. Pour over meat, cover and cook on low 8 hours. Split rolls and warm in oven. Remove meat from crock pot and allow to rest 10 minutes. Shred with 2 forks or cut on a diagonal into thin strips and plac eon rolls. Serve with dipping sauce.

I shred this right in the crock pot then put on rolls top with mozzarella cheese and broil until cheeses is melted & golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment